Assess!Get Certified!Boost your career
- Key Takeaways
- Why us
- Who Should Attend
- Dates & Timings
- Terms & Conditions
PRE-ASSESSMENT where individual will be assessed regarding their familiarity level on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access, whichever of these the individual has opted as their module. On Successful completion of Pre Assessment, Participants can see their SCORE CARDS immediately.
In next 31 days, individual will have to perform POST ASSESSMENT for the same module.
On successful completion of the Post Assessment, Participant will receive Digital CERTIFICATE for the respective module on their registered email id
A minimal amount of 1000 INR per subject per module will be charged for our service inclusive of Assessments, Certification, Study Material and all taxes included
1. Establish your knowledge level with MS Office Pre and Post Assessments
2. Online and Offline course material for lifetime reference
3. Certification & Badges to show your talent among other unskilled candidates
2. Our Assessments have a niche in Training market
3. Best qualified and experienced trainers have finely designed the course structure facilitating Pre and Post Assessments
1. Individuals who know the importance of MS office should definitely broaden their limits and get certified.
2. Individuals who possess the knowledge for working on MS office but lack certification.
3. Individuals having a certificate but not as per Corporate requirements
|Training Dates||Online Assessments round the clock|
|Timings||Pre-assessment in the beginning and post assessment in 31 days round the clock|
|Venue Details||No need to visit any venue. Its available online|
1) Is this certificate through Microsoft? Do we get Microsoft Logo on the certificate?
Answer: No it’s Productivity Expertz’s Certification on MS Office Programs.
Productivity Expertz is a leading Corporate Training Company serving 35 + Corporate's & 10000+ Employees/Individuals across India.
Our Assessments and Certificates have a great acceptance
2) I have an institute near by my home and they charge 2000 INR for complete MS Office course. Why shouldn’t I take that course instead?
Answer: Feel free to enrol in the nearby course. After that you can enrol in our online Assessments and Certification to map your knowledge as per Corporate requirements and get Certified.
3) Do you also provide Study Material for the Assessments and Certifications?
Answer: Yes we provide access to E books and learning material. This comes free of cost with our Assessment Fees.
4) What if I score less in my Assessment? Will I get the Certificate?
Answer: Yes Certificate will be given to every Individual who has enrolled for Assessments and Certifications.
The Certificate will carry a Grade derived from Individual Score card. Here is the scorecard descent:
Grade O(Outstanding): For scores 16-20
Grade A: For scores 11-15
Grade B: For scores 6-10
Grade C: For scores 1-5
5) Can i enrol for Level 2 or 3 Assessments without appearing for Level 1?
Answer: No, our Assessments are designed keeping in mind as per the Corporate requirements. One has to perform Level 1 to move to Level 2 and so on. Even if someone pay for Level 2 directly will automatically be downgraded to Level 1
6) After making payment, what will be the next step?
Answer: Mail us your payment receipt at certifications@productivityexpertz to receive the Assessment IDs and start the Pre Assessment followed by Post Assessment
7) Is there a way to contact you for any clarifications?
Answer: Either mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91 96544 54867
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- 1. No cancelation is acceptable
- 2. Post assessment has to be carried out in 31 days
- 3. Grace period of 31 days only on medical grounds
- 4. Medical certificate mandatory in case of medical reason
- 5. Grace period request only from a registered email id at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. Use Book Now button to book through Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, Paytm or Mobiwik Wallet
- 7. Charges are for per subject per module